Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Update

Lo(I'm)ve. Beatuiful, difficult, intricate, pure, flowing, wonderful. Yup, I'm in love. With music. Honestly, if I ever meet a person that's flowing, I'll call the hospital because people shouldn't flow. Seriously. Anywho, I've been going through some work. Been writing more of Aurora, which should make Lexa happy. Composing some stuff. Practicing guitar like crazy, haven't played a video game in over a week. Got a violin. Been practicing that. Working with Photoshop, making my own brush sets. Recording some picking patterns, when I get around to it I'll be working on getting songs done. Maybe I'll post some. Meh. Not much else going on. On the relationship front, I don't have anything going. No time to get to know anyone. Meh. I can deal. On the reading front, I've only got one book to go before I'm out of reading material. Dang. Well, that's about it. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet.
    Yay Aurora!
    Man I haven't touched my guitar in two weeks, I've been swamped with math homework. I haven't even played the piano.
    I downloaded photoshop and now it says that my serial key is wrong, so I have to go hunting for a new one in order to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawl. Works fine for me! And sweet?

    ReplyDelete