Friday, October 29, 2010

NaNaWriMo

So, its been about 1 year since I started Aurora. I have a lot done in the planning department, but not so much in the writing department. As such, I'm gonna be doing the NaNoWriMo (national novel writing month) 2010! Every day in November I'll be heading over to their website, and writing my 1667 words for the day. At the end, that adds up to about 50,000 words in a month, or (roughly) a novel. I'll be irritable, want to quit like three days in, and think my writing is crap, but I'm gonna try my best to stick it out the whole month. If I can, that'll be a pretty huge deal for me. So if I don't post much, (which I'll try and do) you'll know why. I hope to have a lot of fun with this, and I really hope you'll stop by and read some of my work. I start writing on Monday, so wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Finally.
    You've been on the first like three chapters for EVER.
    Can't wait to read what's in store =]

    ReplyDelete