Monday, September 19, 2011

Style

It's the darndest thing. I've been sitting around wanting to pre-order like 50 bazillion games but holding off mostly because the launch dates are too far away (the closest one is in a month), and then had the thought that I had last year: I need a new coat thing. I have sweaters, and I have snow shells (which are all freaking huge on me), and I have one too-small bubble jacket (that one that people used to think made me look like a burnt marshmallow, SO WARM!). What I don't have is a trench. I started looking around, and then decided I should go for the shorter cousin, a pea coat. 

PEA COATS, Y U NO COME IN XS?

They're all too big. All except the crappy looking ones anyways. All that aside, I came to rest on 3 different coats, the first two of which come in smalls and are $100, but I'd get them pretty much as soon as I order. The last one is a little shady (china through ebay), but looks the best IMO and is also the cheapest, however it'd take a month to get here (and I hate waiting on shipping). I've pretty much ruled it out except it comes in XS.

In all, I guess I could drag myself over to a physical storefront, but I hate doing that, mostly because 1) It takes too long and 2) my mom is annoying about this stuff.

So, all that said, here's the deal: I would never have even considered one of these in the past, but I'm looking for some mild warmth with a bit of style, as opposed to the sweater blobs I'm used to and so, because of my difficulty, I present to you my three choices to ask for your input on what to get:




NOTE: I just noticed that I am in dire need of a redesign, I'll get on that.

1 comment: