Wednesday, March 7, 2012

En Memoriam: The Ides

The now-defunct Cardiac Outbursts would every year as far back as I can remember, without fail, make a post about the Ides of March. As such, I felt it fitting to pay tribute with my title. Requiescat in pace.

Now, onto my post! Sorry I didn't post in February, I had this great video post lined up and every time I tried to go through with it, the audio would record and not the video, so that'll come later once I suss that out. Look forward to it.

Also, a lot of stuff has happened since my last post. Landed a job with Southwest airlines (which I start on Monday), learned some more songs, got a few new (totally awesome) CD's, and will probably be getting a car this week. Been pawing at the idea of asking a girl out, played a TON of the ME3 demo, built a new desktop PC for myself, and pulled my bike out so I can start riding it again (because it's finally warm enough!). Things move so fast. Anywho, that's just a quick mash-up of what's been happening over in my slice of the world. Look forward to that video post, coming up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you for remembering that! =] The Ides of March haunted me for the longest, and oddly enough, they still are this year. I might as well be Caesar.

    What are you doing at Southwest airlines? And congrats on the car! Are you kidding me, OF COURSE YOU SHOULD ASK HER OUT. I'll hold you to this video post, and we should have lunch or something over break. Mine's next week, idk when yours is, but you should let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramp Agent. And we should, soon as I figure out what time I'll have free. For now, Saturday/Sunday, and anything after 1:30PM.

    ReplyDelete