Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Obligatory New Years Post

This post will be short and sweet, I promise.

So, anyone else get pretty hammered last night? I know I had at least 15 shots. As an aside: vodka tastes like what running alcohol smells like. Also, I love you Gatorade company. Great for athletes and hangover-prevention alike.

2012. Man. What a boring year. Aside from the wallet-eating machine that was gaming, not much happened. Work, work, games, books, work, guitar, work... And that's about it. I did get a little better at Japanese, I started trying to learn the piano, I gained like 10 pounds (and finally cracked 100. Stupid metabolism...), aaand... Oh, right, started another blog. I'll get around to posting that link around here sometime, but right now I kind of want to punish my brain and test my patience by playing some dark souls. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. That is precisely why you don't try to taste vodka. Shoot it back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not trying to taste it, it just happens. Not that bad though, I'd take rubbing-alcohol vodka over black-licorice jägermeister any day.

      Delete