Sunday, December 19, 2010

Word Vomit

So, I have a lot to cram in here, so I'll be as brief as possible about all of it:

First: I have an x-mas gift for you Lexa, but I'm afraid the postal service might steal it like last time.

Second: I've come to really like kinetic typography. This is the video that made me like it (and enjoy language so much more):

and I took a stab at it:


Third: I got some awesome recording stuff. More on that in another post.

Fourth: this is twofold from something I stumbleupon-ed. The first is from Men's Health things guys want girls to know: Don't play hard to get, if you like us let us know. Stemming from this is the second thing: Girls say that if a guy thinks she's worth it, we'll go after her. I cheked with a friend of mine named Mike, and he agrees that this logic is flawed because a) we don't want to appear as stalkers, and b) how are we supposed to "just know" if a girl is playing hard-to-get or legitimately rebuffing you? Just a thought. Oh, and another thing (guess that makes it threefold): it would be so much easier if after you knew you had no shot at a girl you stopped liking her (just for clarity, I feel urged to say I am speaking in general terms here, not necessarily of myself). That way you don't go insane. Well, that's all for now. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO. "They're no more the guardians of language than the Kennel Club is the guardian of dogkind." Bahahaha I particularly enjoyed that.

    Good job with your video. As usual, I couldn't have done that, and although it's supposed to be a compliment, I'm sure it doesn't come off as a really big one.

    Things would be so much easier if we could all have them go as planned or wanted, but then as everyone wants different things, we'd all have to be living dreams to get what we want. C'est la vie, unfortunately.

    Lastly:Dammit! The postal service better not steal my mail again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you could've. It's rather easy. But thank you very much. And I'm not even asking for things to go as I want! It'd just be nice if that occurred. But point taken. Finally: this is exactly why I don't want to send it.

    ReplyDelete