Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Secrets & Lies of 2010

Apologies for the late posting. I got tired yesterday. Anywho, this list is an attempt for me to start the year off fresh. At least, as fresh as I'm mildly-uncomfortable being. What follow are the secrets I've kept and the lies I've told in 2010, which I'm (as I mentioned earlier) mildly-uncomfortably admitting. Those secrets which I deem too sensitive didn't make it to the list, and I hope that you the reader will respect that, as I try and respect those who tasked me with their keeping. Some secrets/lies have been held back so as not to hurt others, and I hope you can respect that as well. Now, without further ado, here are the Secrets & Lies of 2010:
  • I listen to music that I wouldn't normally just to connect with others.
  • I write this blog for my readers as much as myself. No readers, no blog.
  • The whole week before I go to the beach or pool, I do only ab workouts: just to look good.
  • I have many unpublished songs and thrown-out stories, because they (in my opinion) either suck or are too personal.
  • I only send cards to a select few people.
  • Some of my friends really piss me off sometimes.
  • Some of my friends really sadden me sometimes.
  • I lie to myself when I say I'm no longer attracted to my ex.
  • When I play my guitar, I feel an emotional release that's like a high to me.
  • Sometimes I think I suck as a singer, sometimes I think I kick ass.
  • I stopped putting on cologne because I have no one to put it on for/no one would notice the difference.
  • I really do hate wearing dress clothes.
  • I didn't practice my violin nearly as much as I would've liked.
  • I hate that I'm not heavy enough to donate blood.
  • Sometimes I wish my pastor would stop asking me how God has brought me some emotion, and just let me feel the damn things.
  • I know I'm being two-faced when in my heart I wish one thing, but outwardly I say I wish another. I hate that, but I don't want to kill someone else's happiness. At least, that's what I tell myself.
  • I have virtually no means of self-motivation, unless I tie it to an emotion or a social interaction.
  • I get nervous a lot. I just think I hide it well.
  • I care about relationships way more than others know I do.
  • Sometimes I really wish I could relive some of my life, just because those times were amazing.
  • I use a quill because it forces me to think before I write. And it looks nice.
  • Sometimes I wonder if things would be easier if I had no morals.
  • There are some things that I really want to add to this list, but I don't want to hurt anyone.
  • There are some things that I really want to add to this list, but I'm afraid what people would think.
Well, that's as much as I feel mildly-uncomfortable sharing, so there it is.

1 comment:

  1. Life is never fun without pushing our limits.
    Good job kid =]

    ReplyDelete