Thursday, October 27, 2011

Social Norms

So if you remember my last post, I mentioned that I had to paint my toenails because I lost a bet. To be honest, at first I hated it. Now? I don't think it looks that bad. Plus, I still thinks it's awesome that they glow in the dark. Just why exactly is it that it's socially unacceptable for a straight male to wear nail polish unless it's black and they're a rocker/emo? The same could be said for a lot of things, really. I don't want to (doesn't seem comfortable/movement is greatly reduced) but heels used to be worn by men (renaissance era boots and such). Why no more? I hate dress shirts and usually stick to tee's, but they're all the same splatterings of color. Why is it so hard to find good, colorful artwork on a shirt (aside from a threadless one)? Because it doesn't look manly or something? Come on, seriously? If you attribute your manliness to the color clothes you wear, you need a new definition of manliness, stat. Just my random observation of the week there.

Next, ANIPLEX & FUNIMATION, Y U NO MAKE MORE EPISODES OF MY FAVOURITE ANIME'S? (Side note, why does my spelling of favourite show up as incorrect?) Seriously, you end them all after like one season, when the mainstream (and less interesting in my opinion) ones like naruto get 50 bazillion episodes and spinoff's. Shame on you guys.

I had something else to say, but I forgot it. Oh well. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Blogger does not like British spellings.

    I think when guys when pink shirts it's cute. Or pastels in general. Very springtime.

    ReplyDelete