Thursday, December 15, 2011

♫ It's The Holiday Season ♫

My deepest of apologies for not posting in so long, but you see, my time has been sucked up like jello by Bill Cosby. First it was nanowrimo (which I did... kind of. I didn't finish, but I did write some!), and then it was/is that great killer of social lives... SKYRIM. Still playing it, and Rocksmith, the VGA's, all that jazz. BUT! I'm posting now, so that's all that matters, right?

Anywho, I got this great fountain pen in November, a lamy safari. I loved that pen so much, I spent three days handwriting stuff and changing the way I write just to have it look nice. I say loved because *sniff* I lost it thanksgiving night at my grandmothers house. Now, the reason I bought that specific pen is because I can use my bottled ink with it, and it is relatively cheap so if I lost it it would be NBD, right? Right. Except I only had that pen for three days before it disappeared in a room full of people. I'll have to buy a new one, but I have it on pretty good authority that I'm getting the slightly better model as a Christmas gift, so I'll wait a little bit to see. Once I get my new pen, I'll up a scan of my new (for lack of a better word) font.

On that same thread, I really need to start writing this years Christmas cards, I've got a whole stack and haven't even started -_-

Enjoy this Christmas season! Look forward to another post soon, but right now I'm off to try my hand at making fresh pasta.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha oh man I can't believe you lost it after three days.
    You are possibly the only person aside from myself who I know who gets excited about new pens.
    Ugh Christmas cards. I haven't even thought about those.

    ReplyDelete