Monday, April 12, 2010

Too Much Cute... But Also Not Enough

Hey guys! I thought of sketching a little today. But I didn't. Fail. I'll do it tomorrow. I didn't cuz I've been reading chibi vampire, a totally chibi/kawaii manga brought to the us by tokyopop. You should read it, if you're into cute stories. Something inside of me says that this is reminiscent of twilight, but chibi came long before that did, so I can still feel good about myself. You can read it online if you want. Anywho, enough about chibi, and not-done-sketches, here's that picture of my haircut. Personally, I think it's a little odd, but I can't tell why. Decide for yourself:




Roses are #FF0000

3 comments:

  1. Yay you don't look like a girl anymore!
    Ha and I saw your multiple status updates about that manga throughout the day. I have a small fortune of manga, so it's good that this is online (and free? i haven't looked yet) so I don't sink more money into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I loved that you used kawaii in a sentence =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's free. Somehow they worked it out with tokyopop. They'd still like you to buy the books, but you don't have to. And it's standard japan-style right-to-left. And thanks, I always try and use Japanese words whenever I can. Helps with the learning process. I just don't have anyone to speak with, so it's hard to know what I'd remember in a conversation.

    ReplyDelete