Sunday, April 11, 2010

Uhh... [Insert Good Title Here]

Good evening guys! Kind of a late post today, but meh. So, I got my haircut, and pictures of that will be up in the morning. Also, my scanner started working again! Yay! So I will work especially hard on a sketch for you guys, and will have it by Friday, I promise. That, and if I finish the sketch soon enough maybe a short story. But that I don't promise.

[Insert laying in bed with eyes closed trying to think of something interesting or profound to say, and then having mind wander off into sketch ideas for ten minutes]

Well, that's all I've got. Maybe I should've posted when my brain was working a bit better.

Roses are #FF0000

1 comment:

  1. I wish you went here! We'd have too much fun all the time.
    Anyways.
    Yay for working scanners! And you best put up those pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete