Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stuff

Hey guys! This is really just an update, but meh. So, I read it somewhere else but can't remember where, but it struck me as rather astonishing that we as humans are duped by optical illusions every day, and never take notice. These optical illusions? Images! they exist in two-dimensional space, and yet our brain interprets them as three dimensional, assuming that if something is covered it is further back, or that shadow means depth. Weird stuff. Anywho, I also just picked up some guitar strings on an insane sale. 8 packs for $110, with a free $170 guitar. I sold the guitar, and ended up only paying $30 for 8 years worth of guitar strings. Sweet deal. I also picked up a ticket to the Paramore concert in Chicago on the 18th, gonna go with Lexa over at cardiac-outbursts. Should be fun. Start school in a few weeks. That's gonna suck. But I'll have Fridays off! Well, I think that's about it. Until next time, go have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment