Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The night is always darkest before the dawn

And I seem to have finally hit dawn

I wanna write. Maybe a novel. An informative non-fiction. Who knows. I just wanna write. A bunch.

Well, I've hit some very Very good points in the book, and I've (I know, it was this important) actually dog-eared the pages. In case you don't know, that's close to pure evil in my book. But it was so necessary. I adore the words on those pages. But, you'll have to wait just a bit longer to hear what I have to say on those points. I'm saving it up for one big blog post, that will be here either tomorrow or Friday, so be on the lookout for it!

I purchased my KenKen book. Great little puzzles, you should check them out. I also just saw hp6. It was fair, but they left things out and put things in, just as I expected. But they left out bits I most defenitely wanted to see too, so I was dissapointed. Ah well. Well, I guess that's all for now. Until tomorrow (or Friday)!

No comments:

Post a Comment