Tuesday, June 7, 2011

E3 & Other Stuff

So here's the skinny (felt like saying that, and will probably never do it again): I am seriously considering getting a Nook touch. A nice, no frills, long battery life ePub reader that's light and small. I still have to test one in person, but I think I will get one. Also, this week is E3, a big conference all about video games. My number one thing to look forward to? The PSVita (the official name for the NGP). Only $250! So have to get one.

Moving along, seeing as Lexa was so dang excited, I'll give a little bit more on that thing from last post. I've officially hit the weird talking stage, or at least that's what happens with me. It's the stage where I worry about every single thing I say, plus how and when to say it. It's really annoying! You want to be smooth and smart and sophisticated and all that jazz, but in your head you think you're a bumbling idiot without the slightest clue. Conversation option comes up? Conversation about said person maybe? Or with said person? Instant brain overdrive over what to/not to do or talk about. Sometimes, I really wish I could turn that part of my brain off. Too dang annoying.

Also, Cornerstone is coming up fast! Set list is still kinda sparse, but I'll find stuff to do.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha. Nice opener.

    YES DETAILS! And I AM so dang excited =] Ha aw that's cute, I hope everything works out!!

    ReplyDelete