Monday, June 20, 2011

Refresh

So my brain is just a huge box of nothing right now. I think it's like a defense mechanism when I have too much stuff occupying my thoughts. I started work, Cornerstone in a week, girl stuff, gaming stuff, school stuff, future stuff... So much stuff. I want to just escape it all, you know? Good thing a refresh is coming up, where I don't have to think about anything I don't want to or do anything I'm not willing to. It's gonna be great.

Keep your mind clear, and ride the wave of life; things go better that way.

2 comments:

  1. I got you on that. I wish I could just go on a vacation by myself. That'd be awesome.
    By the way, my grandma thinks you've grown a goatee. Is this true or is she completely mistaking you for someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't grow a goatee if I tried, so It wasn't me.

    ReplyDelete