Thursday, June 2, 2011

Recursive

I feel like I always post about the same things over and over. I like a new girl (when don't I?), I just got something artsy done (which I haven't), I think something is cool. And, when I actually do have something good to write, I forget about it or put it off until "later" because I'm doing something, even though my laptop is like a foot away. It's kinda annoying me, and so from now on, I'm going to try my best to post whenever I feel like posting (and sometimes even when I don't), about whatever I feel like posting, regardless of what I'm doing. So, hopefully, you'll be seeing more of me soon.

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY!!! (I hope you know what I'm yay-ing at). Eeeee <3

    And now we'll FINALLY start seeing each other more often. Hopefully. I mean, we live a mile apart.

    ReplyDelete