Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cornerstone

So, tomorrow I leave for Bushnell, IL for my week down at Cornerstone. I won't be able to blog there, but I will keep a journal of sorts and post it when I get back! There will be many pictures, as well as some insight into the bands there. If you wanna text me, I'll check my messages about three times a day, and will probably text back when I get them. I leave tomorrow morning at 5 AM, so also feel free to say good morning if you'd so desire. And, if you head on over to the Cornerstone Website, you can examine the set list and let me know if there are any bands you want me to check out. I promise to stay for at least three songs before I decide whether or not they're worth my time. The link to my hard and fast schedule (as in don't pick sets that interrupt these bands) is right here: http://www.cstoneschedule.com/DarkAurora. Anyways, I'll probably post at least once more before I leave, so check back soon!

Edit: I'll actually have use of my phone all day everyday, so don't hesitate to text in those requests for bands! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment