Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Direction

Hey guys! So, I've decided to scrap The Arts Friday's.In its place is going to be what I shall call "The daily word". It goes along with the new oneword.com link in the blog list. The idea is, (almost) every day I will hop on one word, and complete the prompt. The concept behind the site is this: you get one word, and have 60 seconds to write whatever comes to mind. I'm hoping that this will stir up more writing juices, and will give me something to blog about, leading to more updates, all that jazz. This will run starting tomorrow, and will continue indefinitely. It will however, be interrupted by this:

CORNERSTONE!!!

Yes, Cornerstone is just one week away. Now, I won't have internet access, but I'll write a post to publish everyday, and post it when I return. I'll also be writing and (attempt) sketching. Should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I def saw a girl in my Jewel while I was shopping that had a Cornerstone shirt. It made me think of you =]

    ReplyDelete