Wednesday, June 30, 2010

day 3 - evening

just a quick thought for my friend april, who just had a seizure. it got me thinking about the fragility of life. made me think that at any moment, something huge -i just spilled my coffee- could happen to someone in great health. gets you thinking maybe you should excercise a bit more caution. on the other hand, it also makes you think you should do all you can. so, i guess maybe excercise caution before a decision (but dont dally too long!) and charge along once the decision has been made? i guess that would apply to all things.

moving on, gkb was a great show. two more bands to go tonight. see you at bed time.

2 comments:

  1. Crap man. Been there, done that, I hope she's okay. =/

    On another note: You're super informative. Much more informative than I would be if I were on vacation (I consider it a vacation).

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i know. and thanks, i guess. its helping me keep tabs on whats going on. like almost a travel log/shallow personal journal.

    ReplyDelete