Saturday, July 17, 2010

Character Sketch

Hey guys! I've been working on an expression sheet for this character, but for now this is all I have to show you. Gotta do something artsy when I'm not playing guitar and writing, right?


Plus a bg I've whipped up for my other blog, which I will start working on again. Maybe.:
 

This is what I think is a cool guitar progression that goes C G Am F, and probably should be played on an acoustic, but this is through my electric. Enjoy.
Edit: I can't get the stupid media player to work, so just use the link:

Riffing In C

2 comments:

  1. Ha awww that's cute! Looks foxy (as in a real fox), but idk if that's what you were going for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is definitely feline/lupine/canidae, but I'm still unsure as to what kind. And I forgot the eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete