Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cornerstone 2010 - Final

Edit: typed up the writing that hasn't already been posted.

So, here are the scans and pictures from cornerstone 2010:




Day 1: 4:50 AM
Leaving Chicago for Bushnell. Gonna stop in Princeton to meet up with Fred, a guy we camp with, and grab some breakfast food. Forecast for today is around the 80's, nice and sunny. I'll write you more when I get there.

7:18 AM
Just left Princeton, IL, our standard stop for gas and (for me at least) juice. Two hours in to the drive, three hours to go.

4:57 PM
We just fired up the grill, it'll take a while for it to get heated. We did finish -for the most part- setting up camp. Gonna go see Glenn tonight. Should be a good show.
7:28 PM
Campfire started. Cornerstone officially kicked off.

8:12 PM
No running water.

9:38 PM
Basically, I found a seat in a packed tent. That's really what it boils down to.

12:29 AM
And so ends my first day at Cornerstone. I lay down to feedback, laughter, crickets, stars, and my wonders. I'll try and give those up for tomorrow. Goodnignt.
Already posted.
9:00 PM
About to see Maron, but there's something even more exciting. What's that? Running Water! Yay!

And for Cornerstone pictures, go here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2052985&id=1140450369&l=03be26680e

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sure that all of those posts were very interesting....I just can't read them. It's so hard to read your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They weren't really that interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but I like deciphering people's handwriting. It's now near 11PM and since I've become used to staying up late, I'm squinting at my computer screen trying to read what you write, rather than cheating and reading the subtitles bahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. My puppy says hi by sitting on my keyboard and squinting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Hello puppy. And sorry, these are really quick scrawls. I can be neat if I try... But I usually don't need to try.

    ReplyDelete