Monday, July 26, 2010

Work

Hey guys! I've been reading and playing video games the past few days, so forgive me for not posting. Splinter Cell: Conviction is a great game, and I got books 2, 3, and 4 from the Jill Valentine series by Lilith Saintcrow. Good stuff. Anywho, my day at work today was NUTS. I was sitting with my friend Chris trying to figure out what to do when a guy comes in to test a fire suppression system for DuPont FM-200, less commonly known as 1,1,1,2,3,3,3-Heptafluoropropane. Anywho, to shorten up the story, all of a sudden power to our computer goes out. And to the server room. Which powers the internet, phones, and door locks for about 6 schools. Yeah. Not good. So, we spend a good amount of time getting that worked out. And then you know what happens? About ten minutes after that's all worked out, it happens again. Thanks a lot fire suppression guy, you made some tens of thousands of dollars worth of computer equipment very, VERY angry. You better hope we didn't lose data. Well, that was my day. Maybe I'll have a sketch or something for you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Lmfao wow that's unfortunate. At least you're a computer eater and know how to fix it.

    P.S. Imma see if there are still tickets when I get home tonight.

    ReplyDelete