Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wayside

Hey guys! All of my pictures and writings from Cornerstone will be put up in the morning (I don't feel like firing up my scanner right now), which will be my last post on Cornerstone for this year. That got me thinking, and I realized there was that project that I let fall by the wayside, which I plan to revive. You can find the project here. After that, I thought of another project I let fall, which is my Summer Checklist. About the only things on there that I've worked on are my book and the mile run. And so, today I went for a run, and did a ton of stretching, preparing myself for those tricks I wanna be able to pull off. After that? I played Lego Harry Potter. I was pretty tired. Anyways, that's all for now. See you in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment